😱 10/26/21: Real Not Rare > Pale Horse Of Death (Anthony Fauci!) Cheryl Titus. First Dose of #J&J on 10/26/21. Vermont. 61 yrs old. - #Vermont

 First Dose of J&J on 10/26/21
Vermont
61 yrs old

Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?

I was very active and went hiking and kayaking every weekend.

Q: Would you like to share your reasons for getting vaccinated?

I work in an elderly facility and they are like family. I couldn't bring myself to quit.

Q: What was your reaction, symptoms, & timeline?

I was fine for the first 6 hours and grateful to feel good...but then I felt like I was dying. My heart hurt so bad, my neck hurt, and my left arm hurt badly too...I think I had a stroke.

Q: What is your life like now, after getting the vaccine?

I haven't done anything besides go to work...no housework or cooking or outside activities; my heart hurts quite often ...still.

Q: Share your experience with any medical care and any diagnoses you have received:

I have not but will have my yearly physical and will discuss it then...my insurance doesn't cover.

Q: Was your reaction reported, and what was the response?

I reported it on VAERs

Q: Is there anything that has helped, and have your symptoms improved?

No

Q: Have you had Covid before?

No

Q: What do you wish others knew?

Mandatory vaccines should be criminal. https://www.realnotrare.com/post/cheryl-titus
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post