😠 Feb 22, 2023: Real Not Rare > Pale Horse Of Death! Anthony Fauci-anomics! Emma Burkey, 18 years old. Updated: Feb 22. First Dose of #J&J on 03/20/21. #Nevada

 First Dose of J&J on 03/20/21
Nevada

Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?

I was an 18 year old in high school working as a nanny and volunteering in my church's nursery. I got the shot to ensure that I did everything I could to keep the kids safe. I read books in my free time and loved walking on the beach.

Q: What was your reaction, symptoms, & timeline?

I had a fever and vomited (doctor said that it was normal and not to worry). After a week I had a terrible migraine and later in the night had my first of many strokes. It was then found that I had brain bleeds and blood clots in my brain. I got put in a medically induced coma three days later while on life support. I was then transferred to a hospital in California. I woke up 2 weeks later and learned that I had suffered 4 strokes as a result of my Vax. When I first woke up I was on a trach tube, feeding tube, couldn't move anything not even to blink, and had 3 brain surgeries.

Q: What is your life like now, after getting the vaccine?

I am having to relearn simple everyday tasks like eating, sitting, standing, walking, talking, etc. I can't go to college for early childhood development this year like I planned. I can't even hold a book, nevermind a baby. I've had to move houses and now do therapy 6 days a week and am in a wheelchair.

Q: Share your experience with any medical care and any diagnoses you have received:

I was diagnosed with Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis (blood clots that cause hemorrhages in the brain) seizures, and encephalopathy.

I have had brain hemorrhages, blood clots, seizures, 4 bilateral strokes, 3 brain surgeries, a feeding tube, tracheotomy, quadriplegia, and have even been in a coma.

Q: Was your reaction reported, and what was the response?

My reaction was reported to the CDC, J&J, and vsafe. No one answered until J&J left a prerecorded message on my mom's voice-mail.

Q: Is there anything that has helped, and have your symptoms improved?

Surgeries, medication, and extensive physical therapy

Q: What do you wish others knew?

I wish people were made aware of the risks and that when you sign the consent form you are agreeing to be a part of their trials. Also younger people have a very good chance of fighting off the virus. www.realnotrare.com
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post